Review & Swatches :Essence Crazy about Colours, Blush

When I first saw this blush online I was afraid it might be too shimmery. Some blushes tend to give you the 'discoball' look (or maybe you all prefer the 'glittering vampire' look :P ), and I'm not really into that.



But when I saw it in store, it looked more like a glow when I swatched it. Hubs really liked the colours, so he said I should buy it.
The packaging is n't really special, just a white plastic square bo, with a clear lid.

I haven't tried it on my face yet, but I made some swatched on my fingers, so you can see how the individual colours look like on skin.  I started with my pinky with the first colour and went down all the way untill the last colour with my thumb. These were made in daylight:



The blush feels really soft and smooth, it doesn't have any crumbles. I think it should feel really good on your skin, like satin. You can use them apart or blend them all together with a brush.

This blush is limited edition only and can be found in stores right now. Not all stores have them in stock yet, so keep your eyes open.
It's available at Kruidvat and costs 3,29 euros.