Stylish Blogger Award


I was tagged for this award by the lovely Suzy, Check out her blog!

The Rules:
State 5 random facts about yourself and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.

1. Im a natural blond, but for some weird reason mynatural hair colour makes me look sickly pale. Almost everyone has dark hair inmy family, and when I still was a blonde, people didn’t see any resemblancebetween me and my family. After I dyed my hair, people started making commentslike ‘are you related to….’ Insert my mothers, or brothers name. Really weird.

2. People who don’t know me, sometimes think I’marrogant. But that’s just the way my face is, I’m actually a pretty shy person.Unless you’re in my circle of friends, then you can’t shut me up. :P

3. I really really hate injustice. Maybe becauseI’m a cop’s daughter, but I can’t stand it when people are being wronged. Iwill always open my mouth when I see people doing something that is wrong. Ialso can’t stand it when people give the wrong example to kids, like walkingthrough a red light, or throwing trash on the ground.

4. I’m one of those weird woman that isn’t reallyinto chocolate. I can eat it, but I only eat very dark chocolate with nuts orsomething in it and not much or regularly. I get nauseated by milkchocolate.I’m a sucker for junkfood though, especially potatochips and cookies.

5. I’ve studied chemistry, yeah I’ve worn the whitelabcoat and the 'sexy' glasses. I was always into the practical chemistry,especially perfumes and makeup and such. Later on I was interested in medicinesaswell. But when I was finally an intern I decided chemistry was NOT the thingfor me. Always being locked up in a cold lab with a lot of machines is not mykind of fun. So I quit during graduation and never felt better. Even though I'm supposed to be an 'intelligent' person, I rather work with my hands. (Which is showing up in my hobbies: making clothing and jewelry, writing, drawing, etc)


I'm passing this award on to (,hopefully people who haven't had it yet):
Joy, Wendy & Lisanne @   http://www.blogginbeauties.nl/