EOTD Azure Grape in Paradise

This EOTD was made with:

  • Hema eyeshadowbase
  • NYX jumbo pencil Black Bean
  • Gosh effect powder Paradise
  • Gosh effect powder Grape
  • Gosh effect powder Azure
  • 2True eyeshadow dazzler no. 3

I started with the hema eyeshadowbase and spread that along my eyelid up to the eyebrow. I applied Paradise as a highlighter below my brows and towards my crease. After that I applied Black Bean on my eyelid and spread it out into my crease and a little above it.
Then I applied Azure, a very nice seagreen colour, on the eyelid. The Black Bean nderneath turns it into a darker seagreen.


Into the crease and a little above (on top of the Black Bean) I applied Grape. A very nice purple with golden shimmer. Above Grape, I applied the 2True powder. I blended it all together and then applied some more colour.

Below the eye, I applied some Black Bean, and on top of that, I applied some Grape. On the inner eye croner I applied some Azure without any base.


I really like this colour combination.