NOTD: Catrice, Oceana, Blue out to Sea

This polish comes from the Limited Edition collecton by Catrice.



It's a very nice dark blue polish, that shows a lot of shimmer when the light hits it.


I also put on a bit of nailart with a silver nail art striper by Essence.



The polish has a great brush, it's wide enough so you don't need a lot of brushstrokes. It's also pretty fluid and you have to make sure you don't whipe away your polish if you touch it again wth the brush. Probably because of the shimmers in it.

I really like this colour blue, especially since it dried really quick and I had no problems whatsoever with it. Most of the time, blues don't dry on my nails, I have no idea why.
Also, it stays on pretty good, after a few days and work, they only have a little white line on top, no chipping.