Review & Swatches: Essence XXXL Shine lipgloss, no. 13

I've never really been into lipgloss, because most of the time, they are too sticky for my taste and they don't really laste long. But when I saw this colour in the store, I really wanted t try it out. And boy, was I surprised!


This is the colour, 13 Rock On, a very shimmery purple.
The lipgloss has a very thin applicator, that applies easily and pretty precise.
It's is very pigmented, look at the swatch on my hand!

Such a lovely colour!

I've been wearing this lipgloss a lot since I bought it, I even wore it to work, which I've never done before. It's not really sticky in an annoying way, and for some reason it stays on pretty good. I only had to re-apply 2 times for the whole day! This to me is a Holy Grail among the lipglosses, especially since it's a budgetbrand.

I tried to make some pictures of the gloss on my lips, but it's pretty hard to capture the right coluur. Especially since my lips are really pale. Btw, the cololur looks awesome on top of lipstick aswell.

(and no I don';t have black hair on my face, that's a cathair :P )



I totally LOVE it! I'm going to check out the other colours again, next time I'm in the store, but I think the rest was just plain pink/nude colours.