NOTD: China Glaze, L8R G8R

I absolutely ADORE this polish. Normally, I'm not really into light colours, but this is a holographic, which changes everything.



It's a nice limecoloured green, which is really difficult to catch on a photograph. Because of the holographic effect, the flesh reflects a much lighter colour. But trust me, it's a lime. It reminds me a lot of Rimmel - Jaded Glamour.  On this pic you can see the green better:
I still think it's not the reallife colour, but it comes close. It's a bit more yellow/lime though.


This is once again a holographic that has weird application. But if you just apply one thin coat first, not touching the same spot twice, and then add a second coat, your nails will turn out like this.
Removing polish from the cuticles was pretty easy, maybe because it's a pretty thin/watery polish.


I've always been a sucker for green, but I seem to be having a thing for lime aswell. I even have a little dress in this colour :)
I definately want some more China Glaze holographic polishes. I already have DV8 to try, but I think I might want to try the purple one aswell...I think it's LOL? Lacquerized has blogged about DV8 before, which made me put it on my wishlist, and I really liked her swatches of the purple one aswell. She said the application of LOL was a drag, so I didn't buy it before...maybe I will now. We'll see :)