EOTD: Twisted Faces, Morbid Minerals

Todays EOTD is made with Twisted Faces by Morbid Minerals and Barry M's Dazzle Dust, no. 78.

 

This is another 'simple' look with just 2 colours.
I started out with the hema eyshadowbase and on top of that the jumbo pencils Milk and Black Bean. I blended those with the EDM eyeshadowbrush, which is great to apply and blend the jumbo pencils perfectly.
I did the same below my eyes, because the dust and pigment would stick to that better than without.




I applied the MM Twisted Faces On my whole eyelid except for the inner eye corner.  In the inner eye corner I applied some aqua coloured Dazzle Dust. After that I blended those two together and into the crease. Then I applied very little Twisted Faces into the eye corner on top of the Dazzle Dust. This makes the aqua a little less bright and tha way it matches more with the MM pigment.
After that I applied the Dazzle Dust below my eyes and a little bit of the pigment on my outer eye corner, and this is the result:





I really love the blue shimmer of the brown pigment. Especially when it catches the light. As I've said before, it reminds me of MAC's Blue Brown pigment, and I -really- want to have that one.
Do you know any other brands which have this kinds of pigments? And what do you think about the look?

BTW, don't forget to vote on the new POLL!