EOTD: Sephora palette, Kiss from.. and FOTD

This EOTD was made with:

  • Hema eyeshadowbase
  • Sephora colorful palette, Kiss from... n 07
  • Essence longlasting eyepencil no. 3 Let's dance
  • Essence longlasting eyepencil no. 2 Hot chocolate
  • 2True brown eyeshadow
  • Essence Metalglam eyeliner, no.1 Got a date?
  • The Falsies mascara


I started with the eyeshadowbase, which I blended all over my lid up to the eyebrows.
I used the lightest colour of the palette, a sort of shimmery light gold, as a highlighter.



Then I applied the second colour from the bottom up over my whole eyelid, it's a light coppery colour.
The second colour from the top, a darker copperbrown, I applied into my crease and above it.



The darkest colour, a brown with copper shimmer, was applied above the previous colour and into my outer V.Then I applied the 2True eyeshadow in the crease for a darker effect. Close to the lashline, I applied some eyeliner, to give it some extra colour. Below the eyes I applied the eyeliners net to eachother, the lighter one on the inner eyecorner and the darker on on the outer eyecorner.


After applying some mascara, the eotd was done.
I like the colours of this palette, but they tend to blend together really well...which make the colours all look the same after a while.


Here's also a FOTD, I wasn't wearing any base or anything, just the Soft 'n Shine from my previous blog. So that's why I'm so pale on this pic :P



Do you ever use Sephora? And what do you think of the quality?


Oh, and don't forget to vote on the poll, only a few days left!  ;)