EOTD: Different shades of Blue

This EOTD was made with only blues, a colour I don't usually wear, but I'm getting more and more comfortable with it.


Products I used:
  • Hema eyeshadow base
  • NYX jumbo pencil, Milk
  • NYX jumbo pencil. Black Bean
  • 88 palette shimmer/or matte
  • Barry M, Fine Glitter Dust, no. 20
  • Gosh effectpowder, Sea Me
  • Essence Multidimension eyeshadow, no. 07 Blue Lagoon
  • Gosh effectpowder, Blue Diamond
  • Gosh velvet touch eyeliner, Pretty Petrol
  •  The Falsies mascara


I started out with the Hema eyeshadow base as usual. Then I applied some tape on my outer eyecorner, to create a tight line at the end. I used the jumbo pencils like I did before and blended those out like always.


I used the darkest blue of the 88 palette on my whole eyelid. I used the matte for this one and later applied some shimmer on top to match it more with the shimmers above. Then I applied the dark blue above it in the palette in the crease above the darkest blue.


Then I applied the Barry M dust in the crease and on the outer eyecorner. After that I applied the effect powder Sea Me and some Essence Blue Lagoon. As a highlighter and towards the rest of the eyeshadows to blend it more, I used the effect powder Blue Diamond. I blended them all together and after that applied them once more from top to bottom to give them some extra colour.


Then I applied some jumbo pencil below the eyes and applied the darkest blue again. For some reason it doenst show well on the picture, but it was really dark in reallife. After that I took the tape away and applied some Pretty Petrol on my waterline.


After applying some mascara, I used The Falsies, the EOTD was done.


What do you think? Do you ever wear blue eyeshadow?