EOTD: Holographic Silver


This is a very simple look I created with:
  • Hema eyeshadow base
  • NYX jumbo pencil Milk
  • NYX jumbo pencil Black Bean
  • Gosh Effect Powder, no. 09 Holographic Silver
  • 2True True Colour Eyeshadow, shae no. 01 (black)
 I started out with the eyeshadow base and on top of that the NYX jumbo pencils. I have to say that I think the Gosh eyeshadowbase is more suited for the Gosh effect powder. It seems the effect powder didn't really stick on the jumbo pencils as much as I wanted. OR maybe I didnt put the jumbo pencils close enought to my lashes: On some pics, like the one below, you can see that the effect powder isn't sticking close to the lashes. Which I really should remember next time I use it :)


I applied the Holograpic Silver on my whole eyelid. This is a very nice colour and the shimmer is all over the place. With the right light, you get a rainbow coloured shimmer, gawd I love holograpics!

 

On the crease and my outer V, I applied the 2True eyeshdaow. I blended it a little to get rid of the harsh edges.

 
I also applied a little towards my inner eye corner, to give it some extra warmth.

 

Below my eyes I used the smudger bursh by Zoeva, to apply some more black eyeshadow. Just a little bit, to give it some colour.

 




 So what do you think? I couldn't really catch the awesome shimmer this effect powder gives. But I'm really loving it. I would really like to have more holograpic eyeshadows/effect powders.