EOTD: Vomit Green gives a Morbid Purple Stain...

This EOTD was made with the following products:
  • Hema eyeshadowbase
  • Gosh waterproof eyeshadow, Love that beige
  • Everyday minerals, Pressed Olive
  • Morbid minerals, Morbid
  • Morbis minerals, Vomit Green
  • Gosh, Velvet touch eyeliner, Purple Stain
  • The Falsies mascara

 I started with the Hema eyeshadowbase and on top of that the waterproof eyeshadow by Gosh, this so it was sticky enough to use the loose minerals. I spread it towards my eyebrows so a touch of the beige would be seen when the light falls upon it.


 On the inner eyecorner I applied the Presseed Olive, a beautifull shimmery light green. Next to it I applied the Morbid, and next to that one the Vomit Green. I blended those together and applied a little more so the colours would pop more. I also applied them in the crease in the same order.

After that, I applied the eyeliner Purple Stain on my eyelid, to give it a nice contrast of colour. I made a little wing, to give it something extra.


Below the eye, I used the same eyeliner and smudged it a little with a smudger brush. For some reason this particular eyeliner is a bit difficult to use: it wipes itself away when you use the liner on the already applied line. I have no idea why it does that.

After that, all it needs is a little mascara, and the EOTD is done.

I also made a fullface pic this time, to show you how I matched my makeup to my clothing.
Products I used:
  • Everyday minerals, Soft butter peach, original glo, base
  • Everyday minerals Multitasking concealer
  • Catrice, Mineral soft powder rouge, no.120 Wild Rose
  • L'Oreal, Color riche star secrets, no. 708