Review : Gosh Soft 'n Shine, no. 41, Kiss

This Soft 'n Shine is a bit different from the others. It's colour is more pigmented and it looks more like a lipstick than a lipbalm. For that reason, I didn't buy it at first, but later on, I decided I really wanted to try it anyway. I'm a sucker for reds, but my lips usually don't really like lipsticks.

The Soft 'n Shine comes in a very nice package, it's black with a silver shine to it. The cap clicks into place when you close it, so you don't have to worry about it opening in your purse.
The balm itself can be moved upwards by turning  the bottom, like with most lipsticks.


Like I said before, this balm is really pigmented. When I swatched it on my arm the first time, it wouldn't come off. With my pale lips, a lot of pigmentation is something I really like.
I wore this one for an entire day, sometimes applying some more, after having eaten and such. Still, even after eating, the balm was staying on pretty good. It was more for the inner part of the lips, that I applied some more. It also didn't run int the lines of my lips, something a lot of products tend to do.


I -really- love this one, it's pigmentation (for a lipbalm) is wonderfull, but it doens't have the stickyness that most lipsticks do. It still has that shine to it like the other Soft 'n Shine have. You can see it on the picture below, it gives a different effect than a lipstick. My lips weren't dried out or anything, they still felt really soft after I removed it.


One 'negative' thing though: the balm transfers very easily to food, glasses or even your hand when you accidentily come across your lips. The balm will still be fine on your lips though, but the red is very 'present', especially if you have it on your hands without noticing.



So, if you adore red lipstick, but you have sensitive lips, this might really be a product for you. It still cares for your lips, but also gives a great colour.
I would really love it if Gosh made more Soft 'n Shines, with this pigmentation in other colours: more reds and oranges and maybe even purple or something.


What do you think? Would you rather have a lipstick? Do you already own any Soft 'n Shines, and how do you like them?