Everyday Minerals Order

On monday I placed an order at Everyday Minerals, and I can't wait for it to arrive.

I have loved EDM ever since I ordered some samples, which has been a long time ago. I could never find a right colour base for my face, or if I did, it looked really fake on my skin. All that has changed since I discovered this brand.
EDM has a lot of colours, and for once in my life, I don't need the lightest colours of the chart.

I already had some base, concealers and eyeshadows in my stash, but I wanted some more or a bigger size jar.

So what did I order?

Multi-Tasking Concealer - BIGMulti-Tasking Concealer - BIG 
I really love this one, because it blends flawlessly with my face, even without base.

Soft Butter PeachSoft Butter Peach, Original Glo, BIG
This colour fits with my skincolour and gives me a little extra colour, without looking fake.I already had the semi matte version, but I like this one even more.

Kaolin Powder Sunlight - BigKaolin Powder Sunlight - Big
 Gives some extra glow to my face and diminishes some redness if neccesary. Also prevents my face from getting shiney by absorbing oils.

 Twilight KissTwilight Kiss
 Wish You Were Here - SAMPLEWish You Were Here
 Mystic Night - SAMPLEMystic Night - SAMPLE
 Net Surfing - SAMPLENet Surfing - SAMPLE

Plane View  - SAMPLEPlane View - SAMPLE
 Shady VioletsShady Violets
Leaps & Bounds - SAMPLELeaps & Bounds - SAMPLE
 Cypress - MINICypress - MINI
 Well Being - MINIWell Being - MINI
First Love - MINIFirst Love - MINI

And the FREE STUFF that I've choosen were:

Try Me - Evening StarTry Me - Evening Star

Month Of Love Month Of Love 


I ordered the base, concealer and finishing dust, because I only had samples of those, and I really wanted a bigger size of them, because I like them a lot.

The eyeshadows are mostly with shimmers in them and in my experience the pics don't do them justicce. I love the eyeshadows that I already have, they are really pigmented and stay on your eye exactly where you've put them.

So what do you think about the colours? Have you ever ordered anything at EDM?