EOTD with NYX Ultra Pearl Mania, Lime

For this EOTD, I used the NYX pigment Lime. I really love the colour, and the pictures do -not- capture the amazing shimmer it has.

Other products I used:

  • Hema eyeshadowbase
  • NYX jumbo pencil Milk
  • NYX jumbo pencil Black Bean
  • Manhattan, Multi Effect eyeshadow,  89W Metal Green
  • Gosh Velvet touch eyeliner, Golden Moss
 I used the jumbp pencils on top of the eyeshadowbase, to make it more sticky for the pigment, and to give it some extra depth. Milk on the inner eyecorner and Black Bean on the outer eyecorner.

 

I applied the NYX Lime on my whole eyelid. In the outer V and my Crease I applied the Manhattan eyeshadow. With the jumbo pencils underneath this gives a great blending of colours.


Below the eyes I used the Golden Moss eyeliner.
After applying some mascara and doing my eyes, I got a perfect simple daily look: