EOTD: Spring look with Gosh Quattro Toucan

 Today's EOTD:



Remember the Moodboard I made back in January?


This EOTD was inspired by those colours.



Products I used:
  • Hema eyeshadowbase
  • NYX jumbo pencil Milk
  • Gosh Quattro 33, Toucan
  • The Falsies mascara






 I used the hema eyeshadowbase as a base, and on top of the the Milk pencil, to give the colours that extra pop they have in the palette. I applied the Milk on my eyelid and blended it a little in my crease.



I applied the colour starting from yellow, clockwise to the purple. I started on my inner eyecorner towards my outer eyecorner, with the yellow, green and blue, and applied the purple in my crease.


I also applied some purple in my outer V. Below the eyes I applied the blue and purple again.


After that, I applied some mascara. I also applied some mascara to my lower lashes, because I always want something dark below my eyes. But for some reason my lowerlashes really don't go well with mascara. They always look like they have crumbs on it or something.