NOTD: Midnight Kiss through Black Mess (Crackle Glaze)

I made this NOTD with 2 China Glaze polishes that I hought would go well together.

The base is Midnight Kiss, which is a beautifull golden polish, with a lot of shimmer. It almost looks like molten gold. I bought this polish in a cristmas set for the good cause that Enchantra supported.


Then I applied the black crackle polish by China Glaze from the new collection, calles Black Mesh.
This polish gives a great crackle and leavse a matte finish. Funny thing, without a base coat, this polish didn't crackle!

When the polish is dry:
I decided to use a topcoat, because it like it shiney, and otherwise it wouldn't survive a day at work:
I think this gives an awesome effect! My collegues immediately decided they needed this crackle polish aswell :)