Review & Swatches: Sugarpill Loose Powders

This post is about the most awesome loose powders out there: Sugarpill Cosmetics.
I've already posted some looks with these, some examples can be found here, here, here, here, here, here and here

couldn't agree more!
Not only is their pigmentation to DIE for, but the packaging is incredibly cute!

I now own 9 of these extraordinary powders and I totally love them all!

       

Goldilux, Magentric, Hysteric, Weekender, Absinthe
Darling, Junebug, Starling, Magpie

Sparkles!!!!
These powders have the most amazing sparkles I've ever seen. I've tried to capture them on cam, but they really look better in real life.

Without Flash:

I know a lot of people don't like jars without sifters, but honestly, I think these are a lot easier to use. With sifter, I always spill a lot by trying to get something out of the jar, while these just are ready to use. Ofcourse you do have to be carefull not to knock one over.

I also made a bunch of swatches, but on the cam the sparkles just come out as a metallic sheen. They really are as sparkly as they are in the jar, which to me is absolutely beautifull. A lot of eyeshadows out there tend to get dull on your eyes, but these don't.

Daylight, Without Flash:

on Gosh eyeshadowbase stick

on NYX jumbo pencil, Milk

Sparkles!
Sparkles! 

Indoor lighting, With Flash:

on Gosh eyeshadowbase stick

on NYX jumbo pencil, Milk

My top 3 favourites are:
Goldilux, best gold EVER. I own many brands of gold, but none compare to this one.
Weekender, amazing multishimmer in this lilac coloured powder.
Magpie,  a dark blue, which really reminds me of a magpies feathers(which I adore)

I have to say I haven't used my new additions Starling and Darling yet, but I'm convinced that these are just as amazing as the rest is.
I really love these loose powders and I'm probably going to collect them all(if my budget agrees, hahaha)
(*hums* gotta catch them all, gotta catch em all!)

I've bought all of mine at Enchantra, but I must admit, most of them I got on sale. I just love sale :P
They cost 11,99 euros a piece, but you get a very big jar for that with 5 g of product. If you look at the pics above, that's quite a lot! Nowadays, there are also Loose Powder Trios avalailable for 32,99.

I'm hoping there will be new colours added aswell, maybe some duochromes? Or some darker stuff to match with the bright colours?  A girl can dream, right? ;)