I won: Paula's Choice Samples

A while ago, Xibalba had a giveway for Paula's Choice samples.
I've read a lot about this brand, but never owned any products from it, so I decided to participate.
And I was one of the winners!

After mailing the people from Paula's Choice my adress, this came in the mail:

This really couldn't have come at a better time, because my skin has been acting up these last few days. I think it's because it's freezing at night, but fairly nice weather in the daytime. My skin never liked big weatherchanges, and now it's annoyed. Might be time to change to a lighter moisturizer again at night, I'm not sure yet.


I'm going to put these in samplepots, otherwise it gets so messy and I won't use it, which would be a total shame. I'm really looking forward to using these products. Especially now, when I can really see if it works for me.

Do you own any Paula's Choice? And which products do you recommend?