NOTD: NYC Midnight Amethyst

This is my first NOTD with a NYC nailpolish.


Thi colour was really hard to capture on cam. The first bazillion pics all turned the polish into a blue, instead of a purple. But I managed to make some where the colour at least looks purple.

 This polish has some really beautifull shimmer in it, blue and  violet? The rhinestones come from Born Pretty Store.

The polish applies pretty easily, but I had some trouble with the drying. Maybe it didn't like my topcoat, but it kept getting bumps in it and on some nails the whole polish just seemed to be movable. When you pressed a finger on it and moved it aside, the whole polish would move with it.
I'm not sure if that was the polish' fault, or the topcoats. Or maybe I should have used thinner coats.


But, it really i a very nice polish and it wasn't that expensive, around 3 euros orso?