EOTD & LOTD: Hysteric Pink

Here's the EOTD that I wore to a party saturday. I was totally in the mood for pink & purple, so OFCOURSE I took my Sugarpill powders out of my stash for this one.

Products used:

Sugarpill, Magentric and Hysteric
Manhattan, Violet, which is much brighter in real life.
Mac, Pink Pearl, which has a gorgeous blue shine to it.





I used Magentric in my inner eye corner, then I applied Violet to the rest of my eyelid and up to the crease.
In my outer eye corner and above my crease I applied Hysteric.




Then I used a nuce colour below my brows to blend the colours a bit on the outside.
I applied Pink Pearl in my crease for that extra bit of pink/blue shimmer, which gave it something special.


After that, it was time for some liquid eyeliner and a nice wing.

I had some lipfinity on my lips, which was much more pink, but hey, apparantly my lips just always show up MUCH brighter on cam. A little bit of Light Burgundy on my cheekbones and I was ready to go.

(yeah, i have no idea what my hair was doing that day either ;)  )