Goal: To find Natural / Organic perfumes that smelled really Girly!Brand: Tsi~La Natural Perfumery & Organics
Product: Their entire collection of Organic Eau De Parfum & Perfume Oils.
Description: Organic Eau De Parfum; Our natural perfumes are an extraordinary blend of organic and natural ingredients. The warmth and chemistry of one's body enhance these exclusive fragrances to complement your true organic sensuality. Tsi~La perfumes are in a base of select certified organic and GMO free alcohol. Organic Perfume Oils; Untouched by alcohol, preservatives, artificial fragrances or colorings, our ecological perfumes use a moisturizing base of organic Jojoba and select coconut oil infused with botanical extracts of pink orchid flowers.
Ingredients: (click to see complete lists of ingredients) Fiori d'Arancio, Ilang Ilang, Kizes, Saqui, Kesu, Fleur Sauvage, & Misaki.
- Price: $3.00 65 ml./ 02 fl. oz. each Sampler Size (or $25.00 for a Sampler Set), $45.00 / 4 ml., $95.00 / 50 ml.
- Size: I received a 4 oz. Bottle and some Sample Sizes.
- Texture: Oil.
- Scent: My favorites were Fiori d'Arancio, Saqui & Kesu!
- Visual Attractiveness: The 4 oz. glass bottles are beautiful and came in a really pretty, black flower-printed box!
- How Much I Needed: Slightly more than conventional perfume.
- How Long I've Used It: For about a month.
- Where to Find: Tsi~La Organics.com
- Sample Sizes: Yes, but you have to buy them.
- Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
- Customer Service: Ryane was awesome! I had a million and one questions for her... being the skeptic of the word "fragrance" that I am, and she answered them ALL and got back to me ASAP! I also really LOVE the philosophy behind this company!
- Loved: That's it's not harmful, and that it really is natural, organic & doesn't make me smell like a Hippie!
- Hated: How expensive it is for the amount you get (isn't it always like that with perfume though... ugh)!
- The GG's Final Thoughts: Let's be honest here... I am used to smelling like a French Whore, Lol. I LOVE PERFUME!! Perfumes were always one of my favorite things!! I'm notorious for mixing & matching my fave perfumes & have even withheld the names of what I liked to wear from my friends & roomies so that nobody would EVER smell like me :) Evil, I know! Hypnotic Poison was my poison (probably, literally now that I think of it)... but I like to smell like candy, so I knew I was going to have a lot to get used to with this whole natural perfume thing... ugh! Since my diagnosis, I have completely stopped wearing anything synthetically scented. And since candy doesn't exactly grow anywhere in nature (that I'm aware of), I was so happy Tsi~La offered Sample Sizes! Little bottles come on a card, just like from a Department Store. The 4 oz. bottles come with a roller-ball, which is incredibly FAB & convenient. As for the scents... there were none that I didn't like- just a few that I didn't really love. My absolute fave scent was Fiori d'Arancio! I really loved how sweet and fruity it smelled... just like a Creamsicle, but not too sweet! Saqui was more of a clean, fresh scent for me. Kesu had a very sophisticated smell to it- something that I wold wear when I'm all dolled-up! Honestly, just by looking at what's in all of these- I would have never guessed which ones I would have liked without getting the Sampler Set! I'm usually a hard sell when it comes to perfumes! Tsi-La's ingredients are so pure and their perfumes are also waaaaaay more potent than some that I've received from other natural companies... the scent lingered on my skin much longer than I expected, which was a HUGE plus! I would definitely purchase these again! Thanks Tsi~La! La~ve You! xo