EOTD: MacEvil Shades

Thise EOTD was made with these products:

Gosh velvet touch eyeliner, Metallic Brass
NYX jmbo pencil, Black Bean
Mac pigment Chartreuse
Gosh effect powder Plummy
Evil Shades blush Burlesque(used as an eyeshadow)
Mac pigment Old Gold
Evil Shades eyeshadow Zombie


I used Hema eyeshadowbase all over, and thenBlack Bean as a base, up till my crease. This is sticky enough to hold the loose powders, but it also gives some colours a different shade.
I applied Chartreuse on the inner eyecorner, and next to it Old Gold. On the outer corner I applied Plummy.


In and a little above the crease, I applied Zombie. This was still on the Black Bean as a base.
Above Zombie, I applied Burlesque, which softened the outer edge of Zombie and gave some extra colour.
Below my eyes I applied Metallic Brass, because I thought it matched really well with Old Gold and Plummy.

I have no idea what my left arm is doing!
I'm wearing some Light Burgundy blush by Catrice and Primrose Path lipstick by Evil Shades.
Yeah I have no idea what happened to my lighting here :P

I kinda like those colours together, what do you think?