Blog

Hey people, today there won't be a normal blogpost, because I just got back from the (enchantra) Auryn showroom opening and I'm almost sleeping on my feet. So I just don't have the energy to write a blog now and I forgot to write one in advance. Yeah shit happens :P

We've been travelling for 7 hours today, and since we went out the door around 9 in the morning and got home around 11 in the evening, it's really time for me to go to sleep now. Long trainrides exhaust me, I don't know why.
I've got a busy week ahead of me, but I'm going to try to keep the rest of the week filled with blogposts. Just don't freak out on me if there isn't one, okay? ;)

I'll also write about how amazing the Auryn showroom is, and how much fun we had, and what I bought. (it felt like I was a kid in a candystore!). But more on that later.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz....