REVIEW: Gabriel Cosmetics Moisturizing Liquid Foundation

Goal: To find the safest, natural or organic Liquid Foundation THAT WORKS!
Brand: Gabriel Cosmetics
Product: Moisturizing Liquid Foundation in Natural Beige & True Beige.
Description: A light creamy texture foundation made with naturally derived ingredients to even out skin tone and give skin a silky, natural finish. Unique plant based hydration system keeps skin supple and resilient, yet not oily. Provides excellent coverage for all skin types and is especially advantageous to dry, sensitive complexions. Formulated with vitamins A and E as well as a chemical free full spectrum sunscreen to shield skin from damaging ultra violet rays and free radical damage. SPF 18.
Ingredients: Aqua (Infusion of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Sorbitol, OenotheraBiennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Lecithin, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Sorbate.
  • Price: $ 28.00
  • Size: 1oz/30ml
  • Texture: A light, creamy, liquid.
  • Scent: No scent really. Maybe a very, very faint rose scent, if anything.
  • Visual Attractiveness: Pretty, square glass bottle.
  • How Much I Needed: Expected amount, depending on the coverage you want.
  • How Long I've Used It: About 6 months.
  • Where to Find: GabrielCosmeticsInc.com or your local Whole Foods Market.
  • Sample Sizes: Nope, not from Gabriel (that I'm aware of), but if you shop at Whole Foods- ask for free samples to match your colors.
  • Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
  • Customer Service: Amanda's the BEST! She was totally on top of her game... answered all of my questions and got what I needed out to me right away!
  • Loved: That this really, truly works, doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes, and that I can find it in a store near me to match my colors!
  • Hated: Only complaint... that there is no pump on the bottle!
  • The GG's Final Thoughts: I've tried wayyyyyy too many to count, and this is the most similar (natural) liquid foundation to my beloved, but toxic ex... M.A.C. Makeup! Yes, I, The GG- was a loyal M.A.C. addict for 15+  years... so changing my foundation was a HUGE step! I really love how this makes my complexion look healthy, natural, smooth, & glowy! It's light, moisturizing, stays on all day and lasts through most nights (requires only a slight touch-up here and there). I do like a lot of coverage, so in all honesty- I've never really been one of those shear coverage kinda girls no matter how perfect my skin has been! To set my Liquid Foundation, I layer it with Pressed Powder Foundation which helps with staying power & avoiding raccoon eyes. My FAVE Pressed Powder is Gabriel's Dual Powder Foundation. For those of you interested in oil-free makeup- I've also tried the Zuzu Luxe Oil-Free Liquid Foundation (Gabriel's sister brand) and surprisingly didn't like it at all! I'm in my early 30's and felt that it made my skin look old, dry & flaky, and had much less coverage. I wanted to love it, but it just wasn't happening for me. As far as the packaging, I totally prefer Gabriel's glass bottle, hands-down. BUT liked the convenience and cleanliness of Zuzu's squeezable bottle much better! My main concern with the packaging is that my brush/ sponge/ finger, etc. has to repeatedly touch the tip of the bottle when I need more (contaminating the unused portion of product, Ew). I have even gone to the extreme of purchasing several different pump caps to see if they fit on the bottle with no such luck! Grrrr. I would definitely, definitely, definitely purchase this product again because I'm truly IN LOVE! BUT I totally NEED a pump cap! Hope you're listening Gabriel... Pretty please?  Lol. Thanks for making such FAB cosmetics THAT WORK! Mwah. xo