Auryn Showroom opening last sunday

Last sunday, the 20th of March, Enchantra was celeberating the opening of the showroom that is now called Auryn Beauty Group. (named after The NeverEnding Story!). We were there, and I just wanted to share some pictures and how our day went.
For more pictures of the showroom I advice you to take a look here and/or here.

Our day started pretty early, since we live in Alkmaar and we had to go alllll the way to Kapelle. So we took a laptop with some movies with us, and a lot of junkfood to keep us awake and entertained. We took the train at 9:35 and arrived at the right trainstation at 12:38. From there, we were picked up by Robert, Linda's husband, together with Serena from BeautyLab and Caroline from In de Watten Which wasn't just really nice, but also pretty necessary, because there were NO busses we could take to the showroom.

Here's a picture I loaned from Robert's twitter of the beautifull banner and the front of the showroom, on sunday, there wer also a lot of balloons :)


Luckely for us, there was a big familytable in the showroom were everyone could sit, take a look at products and just talk a lot. Longtrain rides are exhausting and Sid had painfull feet pretty quick because of his diabetes and I have a bad back. So *yeay* for the big table. There were some baskets on there with a lot of products that were being sold for less than the usual price. I picked up some polishes and shell lipbalms from those.The sushi was made by Silja from SillySilSil, wo came all the way from Groningen. The sushi was really really yummy!


This was my favourite part of the showroom and I tried to spend as much time as possible -away- from it. Why? Because I want them all! Gotta catch 'em all gotta catch em all!!!!.
In the end I went home with ''only'' 2 loose powders, to add to 9 I already have at home. I already regret not taking more, hahaha.


Lots and lots of China Glaze polishes, I',m starting to love this brand more and more. I picked up a few and added a lot more to my wishlist for future purchases.


Linda, the owner and Sidney talking about......I can't remember. I wanted to take a snapshot while they were talking, but they noticed me. Damn! Still, I like this pic a lot, it really shows the fun we had there.


Linda also showed me the Enchantra mailorder room, which to me is really interesting, because I've been a Lush mailorder girl for 3,5 yrs now. It's really interesting to see a different company's mailorderroom.This is just the downtairs part.


There was also a new part upstairs, which was really big, not something I'm used to as a mailorder girl :)
Linda also told me what they were planning to do with the extra space and trust me, you -really- want to make sure you keep an eye on Enchantra/Auryn. There's going to be a lot of fun stuff!


The other part of the upstairs room, Linda told me she doesn't photograph well, just like me. And for that reason, I kept this picture small ;)

 Another fav brand of mine: Sleek! Unfortunately for me, and luckely for my bankaccount, most palettes on display were already in my posession. I did notice a very beautifull blush, which was already sold out. Can't remember the name though, it was the one on the right, a bit peachy with soft shimmer?


A picture of the beautifull and ''famous'' Serena, just before she went home. Just have to say that she is really friendly and sweet  If you don't know her blog yet, you should really check it out :)

Linda and Robert asked us if we would stay for dinner with the rest of the people who were still there around 17:30, and then they ordered pizza and shoarma(english??). Dinner was delicious, and we had a lot of fun talking to everyone. It was great to see Linda from Beautytreat again, and to see Esmeralda in person for the first time. You can also see Mika van Leeuwen on this pic, who I also spotted in a magazine that was laying in the kantine at work the day after. :)

I also wanted to say (again) that I think Linda and Robert have surrounded themselves with the sweetest people. Everyone was really friendly and we had a lot of fun talking to them all.


After dinner I payed for all the things I put into my basket, check my shoplog tomorrow! Then Robert drove us to the trainstation, which was really sweet, and also pretty fast. We were just in time to catch the right train.(other trains would take us much more time and much more changing trains). Thanx again!

Unfortunately that train was STUFFED with people, some of them drunk, some of them...well...I guess crazy is the right word. We had to stand for over an hour, which wasn't a lot of fun. But after that we found ourselves some seats. We didn't look forward to the long traindride home though:


But we definately had a lot of fun and it was really awesome to finally see some faces/humans matching blogs and twitterpics. I'm not good at remembering most, and some I only matched up after I visited twitter again and saw some profile pics, hahaha.


Long traindrides exhaust us, but also make us really really annoyingly ''funny''. We had to entertain ourselves somehow, and even though we met some sweet people(and dogs), there were also some weird people who for some reason really wanted to talk to us. I attract crazyness...I dont kow why hahahahahahah.

                Chokotoff!!!!

And a picture of me getting tired, but Sid liked this one a lot:

We came home around 11 in the evening. It was a long day, but it was totally worth it! Luckely we found some discount traintickets at Kruidvat, which made the trainride a lot more doable. (otherwise it was like 50+ euros even WITH my discountcard). If anyone knows if those Kruidvat tickets are still available , please let me know, because apparantly we might be going to Zeeland again on June 19th ;)

If anyone sees themselves on one of the pics and wants to be mentioned or removed, please let me know. :)