NOTD: Claire's Mood Polish, Wild/Calm

A while back I saw the Claire Mood polishes on Serena's blog, and I immediately wanted them. I went to Claire's in Amsterdam, but they told me they weren't available in Europe. So when Ally told me she could get them for me, I squeeled. I've been doing that a lot lately...but that's a good thing :)



I really really wanted the Calm/Wild polish, but Ally is such a sweetheart so she included another aswell. This NOTD is with Calm/Wild though.


I absolutely adore the wonderfull colourcombination! It's almost like a gradient manicure, but one that changes all day long. I have to stare at them throughout the day, because everytime I look at them, my nails are different.

I thought this polish might not work on me, because I usually have very cold hands. But boy, was I wrong! When I get out of bed r am still in bed, they are pink all over, and when I go to the bathroom they turn purple all over, it's really funny. It's a lot of fun to play with cold water aswell, because the colour changes right in front of your eyes.
This is what they look like when my hands are colder (on this one theres still a hint of pink at the base):

Even when you're applying the polish, it's already changing colours. You have to watch how thick the layer is that you apply though, because otherwise the gradient effect isn't the same on all fingers(look at my pinky).
The polish applies pretty easy, and you don't need a lot of coats, one thick one is enough. Also, I thought it would be a gritty surface, but its pretty smooth to the touch.

I think this polish is just awesome and it's a bit sad that they didn't make more colourcombo's. I would love a mood polish with red, or blue or maybe even black? But this one is the most gorgeous one to me, especially because off the shimmer. Thanx again Ally! :)