NOTD: Bastille My Heart with roses

(Sorry for not posting yesterday, but me and my inlaws went to the Efteling :) )

This NOTD was done with a polish from the goodiebox, OPI Bastille My Heart.



I used Konad to stamp a black rose print on my ringfingers. It was fairly easy to use a whole-nail-design on my long nails, I like the result :)

The polish is actually darker than you might think, but the flash of my cam made it lighter. I think it's because of the shimmery substande the polish has. You can see the colour better on the closeup pics.


Closer look at the nailart:


This darker red is closer to the real red, but here it looks dull, trust me..the colour is NOT dull, I just didn't use a flash here to give you a better idea of the colour:


It's a lovely red colour, one I'm really happy with. The polish applies easy and dries pretty quick aswell. Just two little flaws: for some reason the polish seemed to rub together at the top of my nails on some fingers, even after they had dried, I noticed the next day. And it starts to have white lines and chips on top, pretty fast. So I'll probably use this one for special occassions, not for work and such.