This is the EOTD I wore to work on tuesday.
- Gosh eyeshadowbase
- Gosh effect powder, Azure
- Manhattan Multi Effect Eyeshadow, Modern Green
- Catrice Soft Eye Shadow Mono, Mystic Petrol
- Manhattan Eyeshadow, no. 78W
- Hema Metallic Effect Eyeliner, no number on it, it's an azure colour
- GOSH Irresistible Intensity Mascara , I'm LOVING this mascara!
I started with the eyeshadowbase. On top of that I applied the Azure effect powder, on the whole eyelid. On the inner eyecorner and the crease, I applied some Blue Lagoon. On the rest of the crease I applied Modern Green.
Above the crease, I applied the no. 78W. Then I drew a little line above my lashes with the Hema eyeliner. I used the same eyeliner below my eyes.
And this is the endresult:
I have to say it again, I'm totally in LOVE with this mascara, it keeps the curl and gives me great lashes.
Giveaway will be posted at midnight tonight!!