EOTD: Azure eyes

This is the EOTD I wore to work on tuesday.



Products used:
  • Gosh eyeshadowbase
  • Gosh effect powder, Azure
  • Manhattan Multi Effect Eyeshadow, Modern Green
  • Catrice Soft Eye Shadow Mono, Mystic Petrol
  • Manhattan Eyeshadow, no. 78W
  • Hema Metallic Effect Eyeliner, no number on it, it's an azure colour 
  • GOSH Irresistible Intensity Mascara , I'm LOVING this mascara!



I started with the eyeshadowbase. On  top of that I applied the Azure effect powder, on the whole eyelid. On the inner eyecorner and the crease, I applied some Blue Lagoon. On the rest of the crease I applied Modern Green.


Above the crease, I applied the no. 78W. Then I drew a little line above my lashes with the Hema eyeliner. I used the same eyeliner below my eyes.


And this is the endresult:

I have to say it again, I'm totally in LOVE with this mascara, it keeps the curl and gives me great lashes.

------

Giveaway will be posted at midnight tonight!!