NOTD: China Glaze, DV8

I've had this one for a while now, but hadn't found the time to use it. Since it's sunny outside now, I thought this would be the perfect time to try it out.

This is another holographic polish, this time in a bright blue colour. It does have a tinge of green in it, but not as much as I hoped.


This is the colour in daylight without any sun:
It's a nice colour, but a bit too blue for my taste. Maybe I just have to get used to it, I don't know.

With sunlight:

The holographic effect is beautifull ofcourse, and gives it a bit of greener shine. But I don't like it as much as L8R G8R or LOL, maybe because with this colour the rainbow isn't as clearly visible as with the others. Or maybe it's just this shade of blue. It looks weird on my hands, but then again, I don't own many blues. I wonder why that is.