Gosh buy 1, get 1 for free is here again!!! And become Miss Gosh!

It's here again! From June 29th till July 11th, Kruidvat has the GOSH buy 1 get 1 for free bargain again!
Which means, you can buy a lot more Gosh products for the same amount of money, or just the same amount for less money, hahaha.

Some recommendations from me:

  • Soft 'N Shine lipbalms, my favs: Soft Touch, Mocha, Aubergine
  • Effect Powders, my favs: so many! Butterfly, Azure, Apple Jam, Aquatic, Greeny, Plummy, Paradise, etc (btw if anyone has Limelight, Lemonade, Midnight, Green Gate, Blue Whale, Steel or Green Python, and isn't using it, I'm interested!)
  • Lipsticks, I don't have many yet, but the ones I have, I really like. I'm going to look at these next week myself.

Also, save the receipts when you buy some Gosh in the next two weeks, because you(or your friend?) can become Miss Gosh! Always been interested in becoming a model? Well, this might be your chance!


What do you win?
A professional photoshoot with Gosh with the Gosh makeup artist and YOU will be the face of the products and advertisement for the Gosh Glasmourlook Fall 2010!

What do you have to do?
Like I said, save your recipts: they have a code on them that you have to use, then go to www.kruidvat.nl/goshand upload your Glamourphoto: Make a beautifull look with the most beautifull Gosh Products. You can vote for others aswell when the jury has chosen the best 15 photos, from July 26th till August 1st. Winner will be announced on August 9th.

Important: you MUST be available for the photoshoot between August 16th and August 20th!