EOTD: Sleek 1

This is an EOTD from 1,5 week back when I first tried out the Sleek palette, Sarah got me.


For this look, I used the Sleek Original palette.


I started with the colour on the bottom left, I used that colour as a highlighter below my eyebrows and towards my crease. Then I took some of the light pink next to it and applied that to my inner eye corner.


Then I applied the purple colour all over the rest of my eyelid. I took a blendingbrush and applied the second colour from the bottom right(a bronze brown) into and above my crease.
Then I took a little blue and applied that to my outer V.


Below my eyes I applied the (gorgeous) green colour from the bottom right.
The colours are pretty intense, even with just Hema eyeshadowbase below it. The pics were taken in the sun, to you can see the intense shimmer, but the colours might look a bit lighter than they really are.

I def love this palette and I'll post another EOTD with it soon. Gawd now i want all the Sleek palettes, hahah.