EOTD: Silvergreen with Sleek Bad Girl palette

This is an EOTD that I made, using the Sleek Bad Girl palette that's limited edition.


On my inner corner I applied Blade a bright silver colour. Next to it I applied Intoxicated, a dark woody green. In the Outer V, I applied Envy, an even darker green.

 As a highlighter I used Innocence, which looks like the 'white' from the Grpahite palette, but this one it much more 'pearly'. Below it I used some Gullible, to blend the outer edges of the Envy with. This is also pretry pearly, much more then the second highlighter from the Graphite palette. At first I thought those 2 were the same, but they don't seem to be.


Below my eyes I applied Gosh's velvet touch eyeliner Woody Green. It seems t be much greener than the green eyeshadow on the pics, but they were actually quite alike.

Me, before going to work. Some Burt's Bees Fig on my lips and some Light Burgundy by Catrice on my lips.