Brand: Acure Organics
Product: Line Eraser, Argan Oil + Starflower Facial Line + Scar Therapy
Description: This USDA certified organic balm works wonders on deep wrinkles (like around the mouth!), and helps fade scars with the well-studied activities of borage and argan oils. Also eases the occasional irritation of skin problems like psoriasis and excema. True all-in-one therapy!
Ingredients: 100% Organic ingredients: Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Argan Oil, Fair Trade Certified Organic Olive Oil, Organic Canauba, Organic Starflower (Borage) Oil, Organic Essential Oils of Bulgarian Lavender and Rose.
- Price: $ 19.99
- Size: .5 oz
- Texture: A little greasy (like Lip Balm) in a larger pot, but I can see how it needs to be.
- Scent: Eh, a little Health-Food-y... but worth it.
- Visual Attractiveness: LOVE their product design and packaging as usual!
- How Much I Needed: Just a few dabs.
- How Long I've Used It: For a little over a month.
- Where to Find: Acure Organics
- Sample Sizes: Nope, they should though!
- Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
- Customer Service: Acure Organics had me at "Hello" several months ago! They have amazing customer service... I've found it super easy to communicate with Kelly (who is really so passionate about her job) and the owner, Kristy (so down to earth) about everything under the sun pertaining to natural beauty products and formulations. They really do a fantastic job with their products- as they learn more, they do better. I really feel comfortable with their affordable price points, which make them much more accessable- unlike so many companies out there that make the same claims. And I also heart their clean, green, and trendy packaging... that's something so many natural companies really lack... pretty bottle appeal that we ALL want when pampering ourselves!
- Loved: That it's USDA Organic! That I found something that REALLY does fade scars and is healthy!
- Hated: That there are no ingredients printed on the bottle label... only on the box (which usually gets tossed into recycling ASAP once the product is opened).
- The GG's Final Thoughts: Buh-Byeeee old Acne Scars! Seeeeeee Yaaaaa! This product is awesome! It's not something I actually use every single day, and I didn't get it for deep wrinkles (wink, wink). I use it all over the place- but especially on my face when a pimple is healing. Like you know when you have that tiny scab left sometimes that just won't heal? It get's so dried out and flakey no matter what you put on it... and nothing hydrates it enough? Well this is that all-in-one product! It's like the Natural version of Neosporin. Plain and simple, it does what it says. Oh, how I LOVE theeeeee, Acure! xo.