NOTD: Valentine Nails

 I did my best for this mani, but unfortunately, the topcoat ruined it for me. All the carefully applied tight lines and shapes are misshapen now and the colours ran into eachother  :(
Still, I thought it was a nice mani, so I'm still sharing it with you.  :P


 OPI Bastille My Heart, a beautifull red colour.

 Catrice Big Spender Wanted, a gorgeous pink with golden shimmer

 Essence Best Friends, a pearlish creamy beige/white


The stickers on the third nail are from Essence, I thought they matched the colours quite good :)

So even though I ruined this mani with my topcoat, what do you think?

And Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Don't forget, it's not just a commercial day for lovers, but also for all the other people you love. Don't forget your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, best friends, etc.!