EOTD: Spellbound Fantasy

This EOTD was made with several purple colours:

 Gosh Velvet Touch eyeliner, Funky Violet
Essence eyeshadow, Mix It, Baby!
Manhattan Multieffect eyeshadow, Light Lilac
Bourjois eyeshadow, Prune Intense
Sleek I-Dust Fantasy & Spellbound


I also used Gosh Velvet touch waterproof eyeshadowsticks Love that Purple and Love that violet, as a base.
In reailty the colours were a bit darker, seomhow the daylight filtered red out of the pictures..


I used Light Lilac on the inner eyecorner, and next to it Prune Intense.
In the outer V, I applied Sleek Fantasy and in the crease I applied Spellbound.


I used the lightest colour of the Essence duo as a highlighter below my eyebrows.
Below my eyes, I applied some Funky Violet. The picture above comes closer to the real colours, keep in mind that Fantasy is the same colour that is shown on the first picture.

I really like mixing purples together, too bad I can never catch it accurately on cam.