My Precious..... Chanel Rouge Noir lipstick

After I first bought a red Chanel lipstick, I was blown away. I have really annoying lips that don't like lipsticks or stains, and I really wanted a nice red lipstick that I could wear without worrying too much about it.
I'll write a review about that first one soon, but after that one, I decided I really wanted Chanel Rouge Noir aswell. So after a week of getting excited (after putting money aside for it ofcourse), I went to Ici Paris....and found out it was sold out. It was sold out EVERYWHERE. *sigh* Just my luck..I hould get used to it, but I always get my hopes up.
Anyway, Ici Paris ordered it for me, and about a week later I could pick it up. Ici Paris gave me a 10% discount, and I also had a 5 euro gifcard for anything that was above 25 euro. Which resulted in me paying 'only' 21,10 euros. I know that is a lot of money, but for a special colour and a lipstick that just feels a lot better on my lips without drying them out....sometimes it's just worth it.




With Flash:
This is absolutely NOTHING like the colour it is in real life. The cushion is, which is weird, haha.
I think it's because of the really tiny red shimmer that's in the lipstick, that it might reflect this bold.

Without Flash:

This is without flash and with shadow, which results in a much more realistic colour of the lipstick.

I made some pics on my lips, the closeups are a bit sloppy, but I was just trying to search for the right lighting...and failed miserably..









On pictures of my whole face it shows uo a lot darker, much more like the real thing:




Without flash again, can't get a lot of detail this way, but it really is this dark:


Sid totally loves it, it is now his favourite lipstick for me :)