REVIEW: Vapour Organic Beauty Illusionist Concealer

Goal: To find a safe, natural / organic concealer... THAT WORKS!
Brand: Vapour Organic Beauty
Product: Illusionist Concealer in color #020 Light/ Medium.
Description:  Using the convenience of a stick applicator, Illusionist quickly and effectively helps perfect the skin’s trouble spots. Now available in an expanded range of shades, Illusionist covers dark circles and blemishes effortlessly and blends beautifully in combination with Atmosphere Luminous Foundation. Illusionist provides excellent coverage but never deposits unevenly and does not clog pores. Its light touch instantly gives the skin a healthier and more even appearance. Vapour Illusionist Concealer is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients. The other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins which are not available as certified organics. Mineral Pigments suspended in a proprietary blend of Certified Organic ingredients. Designed with a higher pigment load for areas that need extra coverage. Immediately moisturizes, brightens complexion, and evens skin tone. Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and pores. Enhances the skin's natural, healthy glow. Helps transform the look and feel of your skin. Envelops the skin in rich, breathable protection. Moisturizing base allows minerals to move with the skin. Pigments do not deposit in pores and fine lines. Will not clog pores. Combined with Atmosphere Foundation this concealer completes your flawless finish. Convenient, Quick and Easy stick application, No tools needed; All products blend beautifully into the skin with fingertips, Travels easily (especially in airports).
Ingredients: (Contains 70% Certified Organic Ingredients. The other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins which are not available as certified organic.). Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil* infused with Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense)**, Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi, Holy Basil)*, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus Flowers)*; Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Essential Oils & Natural Fruit Essences, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019)] *Certified Organic.
  • Price: $ 20.00
  • Size: .16 oz
  • Texture: Very soft & creamy. At first I thought it was too greasy, but once I figured out how to apply it, I LOVED it!
  • Scent: None really.
  • Visual Attractiveness: Sleek tube!
  • How Much I Needed: A little more than I did with conventional concealers, but less than all of the other natural concealers I've tried. It covered well! YAY!
  • How Long I've Used It: About a month.
  • Where to Find:
  • Sample Sizes: Not that I know of, but they totally should! It's really hard to match makeup colors over the Internet sometimes!!
  • Acquired: Sent to me to be reviewed with my honest opinion.
  • Loved: The amount of coverage I got from it, and that it didn't feel too heavy! I also got the color right the first try over the Internet (which is like a cold chance in hell for me, Lol).
  • Hated: That the product is too soft to be in a stick/ tube, and that I can't tell how much is left before I  have to re-order. 
  • The GG's Final Thoughts: So far this is the best natural/ organic concealer I have found yet! Most have been too greasy, too dry, gritty, were too shear, creased, didn't wear well, stay on, or looked like dirt on my face, etc. At first I thought this was too greasy for me, but the second time I tried it- I used way less, and let it set for a minute- then applied a little pressed powder over it- and fell in LOVE! It has stayed put every time I've worn it so far. I wish Vapour had a pressed powder of their own, wink, wink ;)! I normally would like the convenience of a stick- but in this case, I felt that the product was waaaaay too soft! :( I would much rather apply it from a pot/ jar (with a concealer brush). I also had a little trouble getting the product to twist up / back down in the tube. Every time I use it, the concealer stick gets stuck on the way up- then there's too much or collapses down and squishes out the sides... this is a royal pain, especially when I want to close the tube! Grrr!! I also wish there was a better way that I could tell when I might run out so I can re-order more (which might be easier to estimate in a jar). As far as choosing the correct color for my skin- I actually found the "How To Wear" tab on the product description to be really helpful.  All in all, the coverage is AWESOME, the shade matches my skin PERFECTLY, and it wears FABULOUSLY (this is coming from a reformed MAC-addict)! I really LOVE this product and would definitely buy it again... hopefully in a different container though! Here's to a beautiful new relationship... Thanks Vapour! xo