EOTD: Purple Fantasy

This EOTD was inspired by my nails, which I'll show you tomorrow.

I used Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Primer as a base, because it's colourless and still sticky. This works really good with loose powders and pigments.
On the whole eyelide, I applied Sleek EyeDust Fantasy. This is a gorgeous metallic purple with lots of red in it, which gives a great shine to it.

On the outer V I applied Mac Pigement Grape, but this wasn't really noticable when I was finally done. I think I blended it away mostly, hahah. Into the crease and above it, I applied Mac pigment Deep Purple. This one is a lot darker and has more blue in it than Fantasy.

As a highlighter, I applied the second colour from the bottom row of the Sleek palette Original.
Below the eyes I applied Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Funky Violet, with some Fantasy on top of it.