Ghetto-Fabulous Tip # 6: Use Washcloths As Mini-Towels For Your Face

I'm not quite sure when or how I exactly figured this out (it's not rocket science or anything)... but it has made my life much simpler! It was probably on one of those days when I felt like I was drowning in a heaping mountain of laundry! Let me just tell you... The GG does not like doing Laundry! 2 flights of stairs down & 2 flights of stairs back up... twisting, turning and finagling every which way to fit through 6 doorways with the laundry basket... who needs the gym??? Ummm, soooo not my friend! I've been told that a clean house is a sign of a wasted life...so, I prefer to just let it all go to hell while I watch Oprah and eat Organic Bon-Bons LOL! Just kidding... if only. Snap out of it sister!

Why You Should Use Washcloths As Mini-Towels For Your Face:
  • I use them once (2 washcloths per day) and then toss them right into the laundry basket.
  • They're smaller so they cut down on the loads of laundry, also cutting down on energy.
  • They're much more sanitary for your skin, especially when it's breaking out!
  • Awesome for "Quickie" Hot Steam Facials (the kind you put in the microwave or in hot water- then put on your face to open up your pores or on your hands/ feet to soften your cuticles before a Mani/ Pedi).
  • When they get old, you can use them as rags to clean with.
I have a gigantic stock-pile of all kinds of crazy looking washcloths that don't match anything! Whoa, right? Ha ha. Living on the edge! You should see it under my bathroom sink- it looks like a circus! I have some with polka-dots, some with stripes, lots and lots of pink and white, every single other color of the rainbow, some are be-dazzled, (which hurt your face, I might add- cute though!) some have ice skates and bows on them. Nothing matches! You only live once, and nobody really, really likes to take their makeup off... c'mon! So Just have fun with it! Target usually has an awesome collection with all sorts of crazy colors!