A summer night out


Hello OhMyGosh Readers :)

Here’s a look I did on my beloved friend Natalia for her birthday. 

I hope you like it :)

 
<< What I used >>


I used the copper as the inspiration for the look. It goes amazingly well with her skintone. Using the coper shade in the middle of the lid and then the white golden on the inner corner and used simple black eyeshadow in the outer V. 

I used the NYX white to highlight her brows and some of the golden white to highlight her cheeks. 

For blush I used a combination of MAC Mocha on the apples and Gleeful as a contour.  

Here are some close-ups of the lids.
 

I hope you enjoyed this look. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, for the people who doesn’t write well in English, you can write in your own language. :)))) I’ll use Google translator to answer you :)

Until next time,
Huggles to all!

Paula