Goal: To find a truly natural Conditioner that gets the knots and tangles out with ease, makes it smooth and shiny without weighing it down and moisturizes like conventional Conditioner!
Brand I Tried: Organic Excellence.
Product: Wild Mint Conditioner.
Product Description: Revitalizing Hair Therapy. Wild Mint Conditioner moisturizes without coating your hair, building up or creating a heavy feeling. It prevents split ends and hair loss, promotes growth, and calms frizz and static electricity. For manageability, deep conditioning, luxurious body, and a beautiful shine, nothing compares to Wild Mint Conditioner. Ideal for all hair types.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Olive Oil, Spearmint Oil*, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Olive Leaf Extract*, Ginger Extract*, Chamomile Extract*, Comfrey Root Extract*, Rosemary Extract*, Grape Seed Extract*. *Certified Organic Herb.
- Price: $3.00 / $16.95
- Size: 1 oz. sample bottle / 16 oz. full size bottle.
- Uses: Conditioner.
- Amount Of Product Used For It To Be Effective: I needed about 2 quarter size amounts of this to get the tangles out of my really long, thick hair.
- First Impression: Smells like mild Peppermint Patties... Yummy!
- Visual Attractiveness: I have a trial size, so I'm not sure what the full size bottles look like. I plan to order the full size soon though, so I will update when I do.
- Texture: Thick and creamy... like conditioner.
- Scent: like mild Peppermint Patties... YUM, I LOVE it!
- How Long I've Used It: Twice. Now, I'm usually not one to do a review unless I've used something for a little while- but with shampoos & condtioners- I've pretty much known right off the bat if they were going to work for me or not. This is probably the one of THE BEST natural ones I've come across so far (and I know everyone has been asking me for hair product reviews, so I wanted to get one up). I will totally update if anything changes.
- Easy To Find And Where? OrganicExcellence.com
- Acquired: Sent to me by Natural Joy Beauty to review.
- Customer Service: You know I love Natural Joy Beauty for several reasons- one, they do the work for you by choosing to sell only products that contain truly natural and organic ingredients. Two, because they offer sample sizes of every single product they sell (I think) so you don't need to make a huge commitment if you want to try something and can break up with it without breaking the bank! And three, because Joy is honest about the products she sells (if you tell her what you're looking for) and responds ASAP... they have the best customer service!
- Sample, Trial, Travel Sizes?: Yes... Available at Natural Joy Beauty!
- EWG's Skin Deep - Cosmetic Safety Database Rating: 1! Awesome!!