My cats....

...are pretty weird....sweet, but weird. (Lik their owners, hahaha) They tend to climb the walls, literally, jump on peoples shoulders and threaten to throw stuff on the floor when you don't get their food fast enough.
They even watch the clock. When one of them threatens to swipe something off the table with his paw, or already has, we say ''no Odin, it's not time for dinner yet, look at the clock''.
And at EXACTLY the right time, they come to you, pawing you and if you don't react, swiping stuff from the table so you'll notice.



They are sweet 2 though, Greebo always licks your forehead when you have a headache, it feels like sandpaper, but still, it's the intention that counts, right? And if a fly comes in, Loki will run after it, and catch it for you in midair. That he knocks things around while doing that, and that she makes yucky sounds when he eats the fly..well...that's not his fault...



And ofcourse, they always try to help...
I'm someone who always had a blanket on the couch, but sometimes, especially in winter, that's not enough. So I make a hot water bottle, well, usually hubs does it for me :) Now Greebo tends to want to lay on or near me everyday, which is warm, so I don't really mind.
But this time, I didn't even get the chance to lay the hot water bottle at my feet.

This is what happened...

See the small piece of grey in the left corner? Thats me, with a warm fleece vest, and my hot water bottle. See where my knees are? Thats about 1/3rd of my couch....
Just look at Loki's expression, he KNOWS he's making me uncomfortable.But he also knows, I wouldn't make him leave, because I love having them near me. They usually do the same thing with our bed.....I have 1/3rd of my part of the bed, and Loki and Odin are laying against my legs and using the rest of the bed to lay comfortably.
Still, it WAS very warm and cozy, and we all fell asleep that way :)