NOTD: Fun with stars

Did you know that LOL actually menas 'fun' in Dutch? That's probably why I've been using the word 'LOL' as a real word a lot, ever since I started using internet. It doens't really sound that weird in Dutch, especially not with people in the room who don't use the internet. (yes, they do exist, although I have to say, even my mom started a computer course ;) I'm proud of you mom! )


So here's a fvaourite of mine with some nailart applied on it.
This is China Glaze LOL (Laughing Out Loud), with some Essence Nail Art Glitter: Glam It Up!

The polish is a gorgeous purple with the oh-so-loved-by-me holographic effect. Even though the sun is pretty much gone, this polish somehow keeps it a little bit with me. The lamps at work tend to bring out the holographic effect, which always puts a smile on my face. Yes, I'm easy to satisfy :P

The nail art glitter is a pearly lilac, which switches to a pearly/oily green when the light falls right on it. I used not only the stars, but also the little stars that were stamped out of it. Kinda like the middle things of donuts that you can buy aswell. I'm not sure if they were supposed to be in the jar, but I like them, especially because they are pretty small and don't stick out as much as the stars.