EOTD: Beautiful People

Hello OhMyGosh readers :)

Today I want to share with you a look I saw on the canceled series Beautiful People with Mischa Barton. I don't know if you guys watched it or remember it, but there was one episode (there weren't many haha), the one with the gold GUCCI dress. There was this photoshoot where they wore this amazing eyes, silvery black with a hint of blue. I fell in love with it and had to make one like it.

>>> Here it is <<<

>>> And here's what I used <<<
















  As a base I used a dark blue gel liner and made the basic shape, on the lid and under. The trick I use when using a dark shadow base is to smudge the borders as much as I can to make the transition as smooth as possible.

On top of it I used the dark charcoal all over the lid, black on the outer V and under the eye. I used the silver as a highlight and used an eyeshadow by Coastal Scents no longer sold which is a sheer shimmery glittery silver all over the lid and specially on the inner corners. I also used a teal interference effect powder lightly over the lid to give it a little "color". I highlighted my brows with a pure white shadow.


I'm also wearing my favorite lashes I told you about. :))) You can notice that even tho I circled my eye entierly with a dark color I still used silver on top of it on the inner corners to lighten up and try to not to let the dark color close my eye too much. I think it made a very good compromise. It's still bright but dark at the same time.

I hope you all enjoyed it!

Until next time,
Huggles to all!

Paula