EOTD: Racoon Eyes

Hello OhMyGosh readers :)

This look came from my attempt to make those dark goth eyes that went completely wrong in a very good way LOL.


>>> What I used <<<


As a base, I used a dark brown gel liner all over the lid and faded it out on the crease. I used a mat black eyeshadow over it. Under the eye I used a black gel liner to make a base and went over it with the black eyeshadow. On the top part of the eye, I faded the black over the brown with a darker brown eyeshadow, then a lighter and so on until I highlighted it with white just under the eyebrow. For the lips, I used a bronze golden gloss by Avon.


 This was the first time I did an all over black eye like that, so it is a lot contained and so NOT goth. But I guess it kind of worked out in the end. After I took the pictures and taken off the makeup I realized I did not put on mascara! lol Sometimes I thoroughly forget about the damn thing. It makes such a difference!

Well, next time, I hope I won't forget. I hope you enjoyed it.

Until next time,
Huggles to all!

Paula