Review & Swatches: Gosh Effect Powders part 3

As I've said before, Ive made pictures of swatches of my Gosh EffectPowders. I really didn't have right lighting, but hopefully, the picsturned out good enough for you to see the effects. It really is a shame that my cam makes the colours look bland, because they really are VERY pigmented, contrary to the pics.

 This post is about the blue colours I own:

Blue Diamond, Sea Me, Bluebell , Aquatic, Azure


Without flash:

Blue Diamond is a light blue with a golden shine. It's a great colour if you always think of the 80's when you see blue eyeshadow. This one will definately change you idea about blue!

Sea Me is a semi darker blue with super tiny glitter in it. A great colour that goes with almost any other blue.


With flash:

Bluebell is kind of like a baby blue, a bit pastel. It has a lot of little silver glitters in it.

Aquatic is one of my favourites, it's definately a peacock blue.You all know how I feel about the colours of a peacockfeather ;)


Azure is another one of my favourites, it's a great turquoise green/blue mix, a perfect mermaid colour.


Musthaves:
I seriously recommend Aquatic, because it's a peacockblue, d0h. Azure, because it's a special greenblue, that most people don't have in their stash and works great with other colours.
And maybe Blue Diamond, because it's a different kind of blue, because of the golden shine.