Review & Swatches: Gosh Effect Powders part 4

As I've said before, Ive made pictures of swatches of my Gosh EffectPowders. I really didn't have right lighting, but hopefully, the picsturned out good enough for you to see the effects. It really is a shamethat my cam makes the colours look bland, because they really are VERYpigmented, contrary to the pics.



Kiwi, Apple Jam, Greeny, Emerald


Without Flash:

Kiwi for some reason looks much darker in the jar on picture, but it's a light coloured green. It has a beautifull shine and reminds me of spring colours.

Apple Jam is one of my favourite effect powders. It almost looks like a duochrome, something between gold en green and with a brown or red undertone.


WIth Flash:

Greeny is another favourite. It is a much darker green, with a lot of goldgreen shimmer in it. It looks great in the crease and outer V.

Emerald is just a gorgeous emerald green with a great shine. As fas as I know though, this is a discon.



Musthaves:
Applejam is definately a musthave, it's a fabulous colour and it goes with almost anything. Especially if you like green, this is one effect powder that should be in your stash!
Greeny, because it's a great dark colour that isn't a black. So it won't give that harsh effect, and it will go perfect with greens.