EOTD: 2True eyeshadow dazzlers

Today I used some eyeshadow dazzlers by 2True. I bought them at Kruidvat, and I'm not sure if other stores sell this brand. They cost 2,99 a piece, 3 pieces for 7,50 euro. I also have some eyeshadows from this brand, which are really pigmented. I used an eyeshadow dazzler by 2True before, but not on my eyes. I applied them on wings I made for the EFF, so you can use them on anything you like. I love multipurpose things.






Anyway, today I used these 2: no.3 and no. 12. They are a bit lighter than they appear on cam, but shimmery things always photograph bad with my cam. Have to figure out the right settings for it some day.



Other products I used:
  • Gosh eyeshadowbase
  • Gosh Flirty Curl mascara
  • Zoeva Metallic Stones palette



I started with the eyeshadowbase, and did my brows after that. I used the lightest (white) colour of the MS palette as a highlighter below my brows. I used the lightest silver/purple colour of the same palette in the inner corner of my eye. I also applied that colour a little on the bottom of my eye.

On the middle part and the outercorner, I used the no. 3 eyeshadow dazzler. I blended it together with the lighter colour. In the outer corner I used the no. 12 on top of the no. 3 and into the crease. Blended together, that gives it a little darker touch. If you apply more, you'd get a more purple colour than I did today.


 Below the eyes I used the sae eyeshadowdazzlers in the same order. I applied those with the angled eyeliner brush by Zoeva, which I made a little damp. That way you can make a nice line with the powder. After that I smudges it a little with the Smudger brush by Zoeva.
Then I applied a little mascara and voila, the eyes are done!