Metallic Stones palette, Swatches

Some of you have been asking me if I could make swatches of the Metallic Stones palette by Zoeva.
Since I usually have a hard time getting the colours right on the picture when I make swatches, I thought it might be easier to search for another way to show you.

The lovely Snoezepoes, who is also a member of the dutch Lush forum, made some great swatches a months weeks ago, so I decided to ask if I could borrow hers.
She didn't mind at all, and I really recommend that you all check out her blog aswell, this girl knows how to use her eyeshadows!  Her latest blog even shows you how you can make your own eyeshadowpalette, go read all about it here.

All pictures below are made by Snoezepoes (except the first one, it's from the Zoeva site) and are borrowed with her permission.


Here's a picture of the palette itself.




All swatches are made row after row, from the left to the right, 4 rows beneath eachother.
First row:


Second row:



Third row:


Fourth row:
 



As you can see, the eyeshadow is really pigmented. After I saw these swatches, I was totally in love with the palette, and a few weeks later, I owned one. Yeay!