First look of 2010

For the first look of 2010 I used all sorts of greens, big surprise there ;)


Products I used:
  • Gosh waterproof eyeshadowstick, Love that beige
  • Gosh effectpowder Kiwi
  • Gosh effectpowder Apple Jam
  • Gosh effectpowder Greeny
  • Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Lemon Soda
  • Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Golden Moss
  • Maybelline mascara, The Colossal

I applied the eyeshadowstick the same way I always apply the eyeshadowbase. I used to use this one for a base before Gosh came with their eyeshadowbase.
These sticks tend to be a little more sticky so the effectpowders will stay on more perfectly.



I started on my inner eyecorner with the effectpowder Kiwi. Next to that I used Apple Jam, and in the outer eyecorner I used Greeny.I also Applied Greeny in the crease and blended it to a softer colour.


Below the eye I used the Lemon Soda velvet touch eyeliner in my inner eyecorner and a little to the middle. And for the outer eye corner to the middle I used the Golden Moss.