For the first look of 2010 I used all sorts of greens, big surprise there ;)
- Gosh waterproof eyeshadowstick, Love that beige
- Gosh effectpowder Kiwi
- Gosh effectpowder Apple Jam
- Gosh effectpowder Greeny
- Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Lemon Soda
- Gosh velvet touch eyeliner Golden Moss
- Maybelline mascara, The Colossal
I applied the eyeshadowstick the same way I always apply the eyeshadowbase. I used to use this one for a base before Gosh came with their eyeshadowbase.
These sticks tend to be a little more sticky so the effectpowders will stay on more perfectly.
Below the eye I used the Lemon Soda velvet touch eyeliner in my inner eyecorner and a little to the middle. And for the outer eye corner to the middle I used the Golden Moss.